29.1.10

YEAR 12/13 Media Showcase - PUT IN YOUR DIARIES NOW!

Media Spiders it is your time to shine....

I have booked the studio for the evening of TUESDAY, MARCH 30th in order to host the first MEDIA SHOWCASE. All Year 12 and Year 13 production pieces will be screened alongside displays of print based work. You can invite friends and family to the evening to show them your creativity in all its glory - also we can tap the audience for some feedback.....

I would like a small group from Year 12/13 to be responsible for putting together a lively programme for the evening - complete with biography for each student and their film/music influences etc.....

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to assist in editing and be around on the night to lend either a hand in terms of technology or my epic people skills for presenting.

    -Skelhon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wickedy wicked.

    I'll help up in the sound/lighting booth if needs be =)

    Davlaaar

    ReplyDelete