5.12.10

Year 13 Media Studies

Please see the blog below explaining my absence.

I simply couldn't be in school on Friday so rather than cancel the stop motion workshop I asked my colleague Mrs Haythorpe to help organise Britta Pollmuller's visit.

I hope it went well. I've just had a look through your blogs but no-one has posted yet. Please write up the experience - hopefully you took pics - made something that you can upload. Think about the impact it will have on your own work.

Please let me know what you thought of Britta's workshop by posting on this blog.

Thanks

Miss B

1 comment:

  1. Hey miss hope your sons better soon!

    I though that the workshop on friday was good fun, it really helped me with thinking about how im gonna make my characters and has really helped me to see how its going to work in the end.

    I believe she was planning on putting the videos on a dvd for you.

    Justine

    ReplyDelete