19.3.10

A2 Getting your blog into in shape


The blogs will be assessed on TUESDAY, APRIL 6TH.


I will award a mark for RESEARCH AND PLANNING - please see pgs 70-71 of the spec for the marking criteria - based on what I read/see on that date.

See LABELS on this blog - Advanced Media Production - for a breakdown of what you should have done for research and planning.

I would also expect to see some posts on your experience of PRODUCTION/POST PRODUCTION.

What difficulties did you encounter during the shooting of your music video? Did any opportunities arise during the production process? REMEMBER THE CREATIVE PROCESS IS ORGANIC- it is all very well having a storyboard but is shouldn't mean you can't take advantage of spontaneous events/ideas that occurred during production.

Also include posts on the actual process of putting your work together.....again - what changes were made? How far were you able to realise your initial ideas? Did the software allow you to do all the things that you wanted?

IMPORTANT: Please include a reflection on the research and planning and the impact it had on the finished production.

I will also mark your EVALUATION on the same date. Please see pgs 71-73 for the marking criteria.

Good luck.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was just wondering if you are in on wednesday as well? my dad has made a plan at 1.30 that I have to go to and I'm worried I won't be able to get in on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I need to let you know that I have been having some trouble uploading videos to my blog recently. I have made a video called "Beep through the editing process" which explains in more detail how I developed specific aspects of my film. I tried to upload this to you tube as well as the blog but it is not working. I will try at school on Tuesday when I go in. Also, I have tried to upload my final peice, but it has not worked. You have got a copy of this, so if I just show you where it will be posted on my blog, then I will some how find a way of posting it on there through the half term. I'm not sure whether the Evaluation will upload, but some of it will be written so there will be no difficulty uploading that.
    So, I just thought I would let you know what is going on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, ive tried uploading video's onto my blog through the blogger but this didnt work, so ive uploaded them onto you-tube, but how do i then put these into my blog post? any ideas on how i can get it to work?

    ReplyDelete